Study Abroad program tuition fees
2017 tuition fees
|CRICOS code||Program||Program fee per semester 2017 *||2017 entry dates|
|026639B||Study Abroad Undergraduate (one semester)||A$9,900||Semester 1 or 2|
|026639B||Study Abroad Postgraduate (one semester/trimester)||A$11,800||Semester 1, Semester 2 or Trimester 3|
|056828D||Study Abroad Undergraduate (two semesters)||A$9,900||Semester 1 or 2|
Find out more about other fees and costs, including indicative living costs, associated with study.
- Tuition fees quoted are based on those approved for enrolments in 2017. Tuition fees can increase per calendar year and the fee that you will pay is that which has been approved for the calendar year in which your enrolment falls.
- Any increase in tuition fees will be no more than 7% per calendar year.
- To confirm your enrolment, payment is required before starting your program.
- Study Abroad students pay the approved program fee irrespective of the number of courses the student enrols in (maximum of 4 courses per study period).
- All prices quoted are in Australian dollars (A$).
- All program details are subject to change.
- For further information about administrative fees that may apply please contact USC International
- For information about our refund policy and procedures refer to USC's Student Fees, Charges and Refunds- Procedure.