Semester 2, 2016: 18-22 July
Orientation to USC is the official start of your academic year and our welcome to new students. It's the time to find out more about your program, familiarise yourself with your campus, meet fellow students, attend information sessions, discover what university study (and uni life) is all about, and have some fun.
Planning is underway for the next event. You will receive an official invite via email when the program details are available in early July.
Welcome to USC
Watch our Welcome to USC video and hear about other students' experiences from their first year at uni and how they made the most of their university orientation during Orientation to USC.
Watch past years Orientation highlights video and get a feel of what to expect at Orientation to USC. Hear student tips on what not to miss and check out other cool things you can do.
- Once you've received your offer and enrolled in your courses you can access USC101 Students Guide to USC using your student login details.
- Attend a pre-semester academic skills workshop to brush up on your study skills.
- Register for one or more of the academic support programs or services on offer.
- Complete the key activities listed at preparing for uni.
- Find out what study materials you may need.
- Connect with new students, just like yourself, on the Starting at USC Facebook page.
Orientation musicians required
USC students and local musicians are invited to express their interest in performing at the Sippy Downs Market Day on Tuesday 19 July by completing the Market Day entertainers Expression of Interest form.
Once you have received an offer to study at USC follow these steps to get started.
Maps are available of the University's campus and locations at Sippy Downs, Fraser Coast, Noosa, Gympie, South Bank, Nor…