The Student Success Network provides a friendly and supportive environment where students can connect with other students to share ideas, experiences, challenges and advice about both the academic and social aspects of being a student, and build networks to support and guide you through your program.
Experienced and trained students are Network Leaders. They’ve been in your shoes before and know that university can be an exciting but sometimes challenging journey and want to share their experiences with you, offer support, hints and tips to help you along the road to success.
As a USC student you have access to a variety of student-led activities and initiatives but choosing which best suits your needs depends on your program and individual circumstances.
Connect to the Student Success Network and a member of our Student Success Team will phone you to assist you to get connected with other students, find relevant study or social groups and access specialist advisers.
We'll call you between 8:30am-4:30pm Monday-Friday. Alternatively you can contact the Student Success Team via email@example.com.
Connecting to the Student Success Network can assist you with:
- Getting started at uni and settling in
- Peer learning activities such as study groups, academic skills support and career development guidance
- Meeting other students in the same program, or discipline
- Connecting you to social groups or study groups relevant to your discipline
- Referring you to services if you find yourself in need of more complex assistance to support your wellbeing and manage your studies