Your student social centre
The Uni Club is a great place to study, meet friends or just hang out and relax. If you are a student at USC, you are always welcome.
The Uni Club has the following free facilities for USC students:
- Student Guild Office
- Wireless internet
- Tea and coffee making facilities
- Toasted sandwich maker and kitchen equipment
- Emergency food supplies–there are normally cereals for breakfast and noodle cups for lunch and a snack when you are on the run to class. For those weeks when there are just too many bills, there are groceries available to keep you going including tinned food, pasta, rice, soups, sauces, bread, milk and cereals.
- Toilet and shower facilities
- Pool table
- Basketballs and footballs to kick around on the surrounding grassed areas
- Heaps of quiet study space on the deck or inside the club house
- Four large student notice boards with information on accommodation, general sales and text book sales and community notices
- Second-hand textbook hub
- Great space for student group meetings
- Spaces for class group work activities ie. debating practice
- Top sounds playing throughout the day
Visit activities, clubs and events for students. You can also find information on the student notice boards at the Uni Club and in the Brasserie.
Currently open (outside of Semster)—Monday, Wednesday, Friday 10am–1pm until further notice.
During semester, the Uni Club is open—Monday to Friday, 9am–3pm, Welfare is open Wednesdays, 10am–2pm
During Summer Semester, the Uni Club is open— 10am–2pm
The Uni Club is located next to the oval and car park 5 and is a casual five minute stroll from the University Campus.
If you have an activity in mind, a special request, or you would like to help out at the Uni Club, please get in contact. We would love to chat to you.
Simply pop in and say hi or contact the USC Student Guild.
Tel: +61 7 5456 3769