Responsible officer: Print Supervisor, Mail and Print Services
Last amended: July 2017
Related documentation: Mail and Print Services exchange or credit guidelines
MyPrint is a transaction management system for the self-serve copying and printing facilities at USC. MyPrint caters to students and guests of USC, using individual MyPrint accounts which are managed entirely online.
A MyPrint account holds credit which the account holder has purchased via online payments, with intention to spend the credit on copying, printing, products and services at USC.MyPrint accounts are restricted to a maximum value of $100.00.
Credit can only be withdrawn from a MyPrint account when the account holder requests to close the account.
Close a MyPrint account
Contact Mail and Print Services to close a MyPrint account to receive a full refund of MyPrint credits.
Account holders must meet these criteria to be eligible for a full refund:
- Account balance must be over $10.00.
- Balance must belong to the account holder. Cost centre or SSAF credit cannot be claimed for a refund.
- Students - must have graduated or withdrawn from study at USC
- Approved refunds will be deposited into a nominated bank account and could take between 3-5 days to process.
- No overseas transfers available.
Account holders will be advised at time of request, if their request is approved.
Credits to MyPrint account
MyPrint account holders must report copying/printing problems as soon as they occur to MyPrint Support so the problem can be resolved or investigated immediately. If the problem occurs out of hours, the 'Report a printing problem or machine fault' online form must be completed.
Credits are offered to account holders, in the following circumstances:
- Dirty copies/prints due to machine issue
- Machine jams, where an account is charged for incomplete copies
- System/network errors, where an account is charged for incomplete copies
Credits will not be applied to MyPrint accounts in the following circumstances:
- Person selects incorrect print properties, eg desires single sides but does not select single sided printing; desires colour prints but selects black/white etc.
- Person's document files are incomplete or corrupt.