Student Central is the student support area of Student Services and Engagement.
Student Central staff aim to deliver excellent service and advice to support students through all administrative aspects of their engagement with the University. This includes initial application through to admission, enrolment and program advice, student finance, scholarships, peer mentoring, academic skills support, progression, exams to graduation and career guidance.
Contact Student Central
- Online: Visit askUSC to search for answers and ask us questions
- Tel: +61 7 5430 2890
- Fax: +61 7 5430 2882
- In person:
- Sippy Downs - Student Central, Ground Floor, Building C (campus map)
- USC SouthBank - Student Central, Ground Floor, Building A4 (SW1 complex), 52 Merivale Street, South Bank (campus map)
- USC Gympie - Student Central, 71 Cartwright Road, Gympie (campus map)
- USC Fraser Coast - Student Central, Building A (campus map)
Monday, Tuesday and Thursday: 8.30am–5pm
Student Services and Engagement - ML23
University of the Sunshine Coast
Locked Bag 4
MAROOCHYDORE DC QLD 4558