We want you to share your experiences and help make a difference in the lives of your peers. We’re looking for students from a variety of backgrounds and study areas to become leaders in a range of roles, including mentoring, study coaching, representing the student voice and more…
These leadership opportunities – paid and volunteer – will be available to students who want to contribute to campus life and help their fellow students succeed. This is your opportunity to partner with us to co-create the student experience in 2017.
Sign up below to register your interest to join the team. You'll be the first to be invited to apply for one of the leadership roles.
What's in it for me?
Giving your time to help other students can give you a sense of achievement and satisfaction, increase your confidence, and help you feel more positive about your learning. It can also help you develop valuable skills, experiences and networks that will be useful for your career. You will:
- Build your professional profile
- Enhance your communication and interpersonal skills
- Build a portfolio of leadership skills to enhance your future employability
- Create networks in your school, faculty, across the university and the region
- Get recognised for your contributions to USC and the community