Responsible officer: Manager, Mail and Print Services
Last amended: May, 2016
Related documentation: Student Printing refund, reprint and credit guidelines
Quick link: Purchase Course Readers online
Postage and Handling
- Mail and Print Services use Australia Post to mail Course Readers.
- Course Readers are packaged and posted within one business day of placing an online order.
- Parcels may be delivered within 3-5 business days, dependant on Australia Post.
Pick-up from MaPS
- Pick-up orders will be ready to collect from 12noon the next business day from Mail and Print Services, Ground Floor, Resources Building, USC Sippy Downs campus.
- Eftpos or student printing credit. Cash is not accepted.
Exchange or credit Guidelines
- Course Readers may be exchanged provided they are returned within 10 days of purchase in a re-sellable condition, accompanied by a receipt.
- Exchanges will be given as print credits to the students USC ID card for future purchases at Mail and Print Services or Student Printing.
- Exchange credits are valid for the duration of the students' enrolment at USC.
- Credits, repairs or replacements will only be given for faulty books providing they are returned within 10 days of purchase, accompanied by a receipt.
- MaPS reserve the right to assess the condition of returned books prior to offering a credit, repair or replacement. This may result in a credit, repair or replacement being refused.