Why study at USC Fraser Coast
USC Fraser Coast offers students a 5-star education, the highest-rated teaching quality for any public university in Queensland, delivered by USC's highly qualified teaching staff. Our programs have excellent graduate outcomes and the scholarships and financial support available help make university education more affordable. Preparation and bridging study makes the transition to university easy.
There's also the opportunity to study overseas on USC's award-winning exchange program as part of your degree.
USC Fraser Coast offers full degree programs in Animal Ecology, Business, Commerce, Human Services, Sport Science, Nursing and Education.
Students can also complete a selection of first-year courses offered in Fraser Coast and complete the remainder of their degree program at Sippy Downs.
USC Fraser Coast is located in Hervey Bay, approximately 2.5 hours north of the Sunshine Coast campus. The campus is located in the central business district, a short walk from local shops and cafes and a few minutes’ drive to calm, bayside beaches.
Download a map of the campus
Studying at USC?
Here's what you need to know...
USC Fraser Coast news
- 23 Feb 2017 Growth in USC numbers good news for Fraser Coast
- 15 Feb 2017 Aspiring scientist starts new degree at Fraser Coast
- 13 Feb 2017 New USC degree lets Grace stay home on the farm
- 9 Feb 2017 British social worker joins USC Fraser Coast as lecturer
- 8 Feb 2017 Jade shoots for a career in sport at USC
- 31 Jan 2017 Barman has thirst for academic success at USC