Why study at USC SouthBank?
USC SouthBank offers a 5-star education, the highest-rated teaching quality for any public university in Queensland, delivered by USC's highly qualified teaching staff. Our programs have excellent graduate outcomes and the scholarships and financial support available help make university education more affordable.
There's also the opportunity to study overseas on USC's award-winning exchange program as part of your degree.
USC offers the flexibility to take courses at USC SouthBank or at USC Sippy Downs campus on the Sunshine Coast.
USC SouthBank is located near Brisbane’s cultural precinct, South Bank Parklands, and operates out of facilities providing a safe and state-of-the-art learning environment, approximately 70 minutes’ drive south of the University’s Sippy Downs campus.
Download a map
For more information on living in Brisbane visit:
Studying at USC?
Here's what you need to know...
USC SouthBank news
- 17 Jan 2017 Isabella aims to rock the events industry
- 20 Dec 2016 Grant hopes for clean sweep at World Curling Championships
- 24 Oct 2016 Indian graduate swaps village life for SouthBank
- 7 Sep 2016 Three simple words to help students
- 19 Aug 2016 Supermodel connection inspires events degree
- 11 Aug 2016 Shariq finds success in the city at USC SouthBank