Why study at USC SouthBank?
Students attend lectures and tutorials delivered by USC's highly qualified teaching staff at USC SouthBank in the SW1 complex (Building A4, 52 Merivale Street). USC SouthBank is located near Brisbane's city centre, cultural precinct, South Bank Parklands and the Brisbane River, approximately 70 minutes drive south of the University’s Sippy Downs campus.
USC SouthBank offers students:
- A five-star education - USC has received 5 stars for teaching quality (the highest rating for any public university in Queensland) for 10 years running.
- An easy transition to university.
- Programs with excellent graduate outcomes.
- A wide range of student support services.
- Flexibility—you can take courses at USC SouthBank or at USC Sippy Downs campus on the Sunshine Coast.
- Financial support, scholarships and bursaries to help make university education more affordable.
- The opportunity to study overseas on USC's award-winning exchange program as part of your degree
Download a map
- USC SouthBank (Ernest Street) map (PDF 90KB)
- USC SouthBank Student Central (Merivale Street) map (PDF 556KB)
For more information on living in Brisbane visit:
A selection of full degree programs are now on offer at USC SouthBank:
USC offers articulation pathways to diploma students, with the opportunity to study some of our most sought-after degrees at USC SouthBank in Brisbane.
If you are studying or have studied a relevant diploma at a TAFE/VET institution find out more about credit transfer to fast-track your studies to gain a university qualification.