Why study at USC Gympie
Attend lectures and tutorials at USC Gympie delivered by USC's highly qualified teaching staff.
USC Gympie is located approximately 60 minutes north of the main Sippy Downs campus, and is surrounded by bushland and wildlife. Find our campus using the USC Gympie map.
A shuttle bus service for students runs between Sippy Downs and Gympie, with a pick up point in Cooroy. It departs from Gympie and Sippy Downs three times daily only during Semester 1 and 2 teaching weeks.
USC Gympie offers students
- A five-star education — USC has received 5 stars for teaching quality (the highest rating for any public university in Queensland) 8 years running.
- An easy transition to university.
- Programs with excellent graduate outcomes.
- A wide range of student support services
- Flexibility—you can take courses at USC Gympie or any other USC study location including our Sippy Downs campus on the Sunshine Coast.
- Financial support, scholarships and bursaries to help make university education more affordable.
- The opportunity to study overseas on USC's award-winning exchange program as part of your degree.
- Bachelor of Business *
- Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting)
- Bachelor of Education (Early Childhood)
- Bachelor of Nursing Science
- Bachelor of Primary Education
USC Gympie also offers a selection of first year courses from the following degree programs:
- Bachelor of Arts
- Bachelor of Counselling
- Bachelor of Engineering (Civil) (Honours)
- Bachelor of Engineering (Mechanical) (Honours)
- Bachelor of Human Services
- Bachelor of Science
- Bachelor of Social Science
- Bachelor of Social Science (Psychology)
- Bachelor of Social Work
Students can complete a selection of first year courses offered in Gympie and complete the remainder of their degree program at Sippy Downs.
Student newsletter — Quest
USC Gympie is proud to release the latest edition of the Quest: USC Gympie student newsletter (PDF 1.9MB) * specifically for current and future students studying in Gympie.
* For PDF documents you must have the free Adobe Acrobat Reader, which can be downloaded from the Adobe Download page.