Why study at USC Sunshine Coast
USC's flagship campus is located in the heart of the Sunshine Coast at Sippy Downs.
The only full‐service university campus on the Sunshine Coast with teaching and learning facilities that include immersive educational environments, interactive learning technology and hands‐on simulation labs.
Onsite facilities also include USC’s award‐winning library and art gallery, as well as shops, cafes and a sporting precinct.
USC Sunshine Coast offers more than 100 full degree across eight study areas including business, IT and tourism; creative industries, design and communication; education; engineering and science; health, nursing and sport sciences, humanities, psychology and social sciences; and law and criminology.
Other campus maps
USC Express shuttles connect USC Sunshine Coast with major transport hubs as well as the USC campus in Gympie and some stops along the way. Hop aboard one of the daily services that run during teaching weeks and save yourself some fuel and parking expenses. Learn more....
What else is on campus?
The campus Co-op Bookshop is a one-stop shop for textbooks, general books, stationery and academic software.
USC Sunshine Coast eventsMore
- 20 Oct 2016 The private life of echidnas: USC-led research
- 19 Oct 2016 USC graduate aims to help younger generation
- 18 Oct 2016 New Social Media minor at USC
- 17 Oct 2016 Sport Science graduate wins NRL Sharks internship
- 14 Oct 2016 Coaching spices up graduate teaching job
- 14 Oct 2016 Nepalese nurses study at USC Fraser Coast