Why study at USC Sunshine Coast
USC's flagship campus is located in the heart of the Sunshine Coast at Sippy Downs.
The only full‐service university campus on the Sunshine Coast with teaching and learning facilities that include immersive educational environments, interactive learning technology and hands‐on simulation labs.
Onsite facilities also include USC’s award‐winning library and art gallery, as well as shops, cafes and a sporting precinct.
USC Sunshine Coast offers more than 100 full degree across eight study areas including business, IT and tourism; creative industries, design and communication; education; engineering and science; health, nursing and sport sciences, humanities, psychology and social sciences; and law and criminology.
Other campus maps
USC Express shuttles connect USC Sunshine Coast with major transport hubs as well as the USC campus in Gympie and some stops along the way. Hop aboard one of the daily services that run during teaching weeks and save yourself some fuel and parking expenses. Learn more....
What else is on campus?
- 20 April Narangba graduate begins early childhood career
- 20 April USC graduate sees exciting future in prosthetics
- 20 April Free USC course for adults of all ages
- 20 April USC studies mental health of separated families
- 19 April Education students learn inclusive activities
- 18 April Touching milestone in USC’s Vanuatu project