Why study at USC Sunshine Coast
USC's flagship campus is located in the heart of the Sunshine Coast at Sippy Downs.
The only full‐service university campus on the Sunshine Coast with teaching and learning facilities that include immersive educational environments, interactive learning technology and hands‐on simulation labs.
Onsite facilities also include USC’s award‐winning library and art gallery, as well as shops, cafes and a sporting precinct.
USC Sunshine Coast offers more than 100 full degree across eight study areas including business, IT and tourism; creative industries, design and communication; education; engineering and science; health, nursing and sport sciences, humanities, psychology and social sciences; and law and criminology.
Other campus maps
USC Express shuttles connect USC Sunshine Coast with major transport hubs as well as the USC campus in Gympie and some stops along the way. Hop aboard one of the daily services that run during teaching weeks and save yourself some fuel and parking expenses. Learn more....
What else is on campus?
- 20 July USC graduate rides wave of success with Billabong
- 19 July Chemistry to bind Mountain Creek with USC
- 19 July USC Fraser Coast welcomes new students
- 17 July Orientation fun begins for new USC students
- 17 July USC brings world climate expert to Ocean Festival
- 14 July Tickets to see impressive sculpture available now