This information is for domestic students only. International students refer to International scholarships and financial aid.
The USC Undergraduate scholarships and bursaries listed below will be awarded in Semester 1, 2017.
Applications will open on 1 September 2016 and close on 30 November 2016.
Use the scholarships search to find other scholarships.
To apply for any of the below scholarships and/or bursaries visit how to apply for USC scholarships for detailed information.
- Australian Decorative and Fine Arts Society (ADFAS), Sunshine Coast - Young Arts Scholarship
- Barung Landcare Bursary
- Caloundra RSL Sub Branch Scholarship
- Contour Consulting Engineering Bursary
- Fair Play Scholarship
- Focus Professional Group Bursary
- GHD Scholarship in Civil Engineering
- GHD Scholarship in Environmental Science
- Graham Tamblyn Scholarship in Engineering
- HRM Contracting and Consulting Bursary
- Jalarema Indigenous Scholarship
- June Canavan Regional Scholarship
- Laurie Cowled Regional Scholarship
- Les and Mary Hall Family Scholarship in Engineering
- Poole Group Scholarship in Accounting
- Queensland Advertising Communications Bursary
- Renouf Family Scholarship
- Rod and Jan Forrester Scholarship in Business
- Rowe Scientific Chemistry Scholarship
- Sunshine Coast Daily Kathleen McArthur Memorial Scholarship
- Thompson Excellence Scholarship
- Tim Fairfax Regional Scholarship
- USC Chancellor's Scholarship
- Vice Chancellor's Merit Scholarship | OP1/OP2 Guarantee Scheme
- Australian South Sea Islander Community Foundation Scholarship
- Christopher Haggarty-Weir Bursary
- USC Equity Bursary
- U3A Merit-based Equity Bursary
- Zonta Club of Caloundra Business Bursary
- Zonta Club of Caloundra Equity Bursary
- Harold Bousson Jnr Pursuit of Coaching Bursary
- June Canavan Para-athlete Sport Scholarship
- USC Sports Elite and Education Dual Stream (SEEDS) Excellence Scholarships
- USC Sports Scholarship
- Commonwealth Indigenous Access Scholarship
- Commonwealth Indigenous Accommodation Costs Scholarship
- Commonwealth Indigenous Education Costs Scholarship
- Commonwealth Indigenous Enabling Education Costs Scholarship
- Commonwealth Indigenous Enabling Accommodation Costs Scholarship
The below scholarships and bursaries require individual application forms. The specific application forms are available in the relevant listing.