Students commencing their first degree in School of Business
It is the intent of this Scholarship to encourage students who have demonstrated leadership qualities in either their school or community to undertake their undergraduate degree in a business related discipline at the University of the Sunshine Coast.
The Scholarship is paid in instalments each year (A$1,500 in first and second year; and A$2,000 in third year).
- students commencing their first undergraduate program
- commencing study in Semester 1, 2017 or commenced in Semester 2, 2016
- undertaking a full-time program within the School of Business
- graduated from high school within the last 5 years
- attended a high school in Sunshine Coast region, Moreton Bay, Somerset, Gympie, Fraser Coast or South Burnett local government areas
- permanent resident of Australia, Australian citizen, New Zealand citizen or Permanent Australian Humanitarian Visa holder
- Selection criteria:
- academic merit
- active involvement in extra-curricular and community activities
- financial need
- Eligible programs:
- Number available: