Apply and enrol
Once you have chosen your preferred program and confirmed that you are eligible to apply, getting into university is just a few simple steps away:
- Check the program summary web page to check that you meet the entry requirements.
- If you are a domestic student, either apply through QTAC or submit a direct application to the University of the Sunshine Coast (USC), depending on your program of study. Visit How to apply for more information.
- Check the application dates for when to apply.
- If you need to apply through the Queensland Tertiary Admissions Centre (QTAC), follow the easy steps on the QTAC website to lodge your application. To apply directly to USC download, print and complete the relevant application form and submit it to the university.
- If your application is successful, you will receive an official offer pack from USC containing instructions on how to enrol.
For more information about the application and enrolment process, contact Student Administration.