USC Central guide
USC Central is one of the most important online services students need to become familiar with.
USC Central is the online system you use to manage your enrolment and personal details. This includes responding to your offer, planning your timetable, enrolling in courses and classes, updating your personal details, viewing your financial details, grades and exam timetables.
Finding your way around USC Central
Students are encouraged to login to USC Central and look around their student centre.
If you are experiencing any technical (browser) issues with viewing information in USC Central, refer to the steps on how to work around the issues.
Training tutorial videos designed to help you find your way around USC Central and learn to use its various functions are available below.
Learn how to:
Get started at USC
- Login to USC Central
- Respond to your offer - undergraduate students
- Respond to your offer - TPP students
- Getting started on USC Central (new international students only)
- Navigate your USC Central student centre
- Change your password
- Update a mailing address (international students only)
Plan your study
- Enrol in a course
- Enrol in enabling courses - This is the Tertiary Enabling Program (TEP) and is not applicable to Tertiary Preparation Pathway (TPP) students.
View your timetables
- Change your class schedule (swap a class)
- Swap a course
- Drop a course
Navigate your student finances
- View your financial account
- Generate your invoice
- Provide your tax file number
- View your completed eCAF
- View your completed eSAF
- View your completed eCAN
View your student records
- Enrolling is three simple steps:
Step 1: search for classes
Step 2: select classes
Step 3: finish enrolling.
Note: Searching by class number is no longer available
- Enrol by course code eg. COR109 or browse for courses available
- Search by study location - option to choose to view only the classes at the location where you wish to enrol
- All classes are listed on one page, including lectures, tutorials and labs
- Class lists are in the same order as the USC timetable
- Your current enrolment is displayed when searching for new classes, preventing timetable clashes
- A help link is available on every page with more information about the relevant page
- Each page contains contact information for Student Administration
- All areas of your USC Central student centre can be accessed from the tabs at the top of the page