Headstart Program (Year 11 and 12 students)
Can’t wait to start university? Headstart is a transition program that gives you the best of both worlds—it allows Year 11 and 12 students to study USC courses while still completing high school.
Headstart gives you a taste of university life and helps you prepare for future study. You can work towards entry to a USC degree, expand your knowledge and skills, and interact with university staff and students.
To find out more information about the Headstart program, contact USC on Tel: 5456 5456 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The benefits of getting a Headstart
- Your study options
- How to apply
- Fees, costs and scholarships
- Your transition to university
- Courses and timetable
- 2013 Headstart Calendar
New Headstart students
Continuing Headstart students
- Download the 2014 Headstart guide (PDF 2MB) *
- Download the 2012 Headstart Getting Started Guide (PDF 232KB) *
- Frequently asked questions (FAQs)
* For PDF documents you must have the free Adobe Acrobat Reader, which can be downloaded from the Adobe Download page.