International student support
USC International is your point of contact before and after you arrive on the Sunshine Coast.
Our staff can help you with personal, academic or administrative enquiries about:
- Program and course information
- English for Academic Study (improving your English)
- Visa matters (applying for a visa)
- OSHC (Overseas Student Health Cover)
- Accommodation (finding a place to live)
- Airport transfers (getting here)
- Activities and events (enjoying your free time)
USC Student Assistance Line - After Hours Assistance
USC has an After Hours Student Assistance Line specifically for international students. This service provides students with assistance after office hours, on weekends and during public holidays and University closure periods .
If you need help after hours or have any problems at all, please call 1800 901 054. The assistance line can be accessed as a free call from landlines anywhere in Australia. Standard call rates apply from mobile phones.
Save this number in your phone - 1800 901 054. If you would like a USC Student Assistance Line wallet card, please contact USC International on AskUSCI@usc.edu.au.
Visit us at:
Tel: +61 7 5430 2843
Fax: +61 7 5430 2836