Scholarships and financial aid
- USC Cultural Diversity Scholarship for International Students
- USC International Postgraduate Research Scholarships
- Student Mobility scholarships
- Australian Government scholarships
- Scholarships for German students
- Scholarships for Malaysian students
- Scholarships for Singaporean students
- Scholarships for UAE Nationals
USC’s Cultural Diversity Scholarships for International Students aim to create a culturally diverse campus for the benefit of all students. The scholarships encourage enrolments from citizens of specific counties which are currently under-represented at USC.
A$1,000 tuition fee reduction scholarship * will be awarded to a number of students who apply to begin their studies at USC in Semester 1 or Semester 2, 2013.
Applicants who are citizens of the following countries are eligible to apply:
- Hong Kong
* The A$1,000 tuition fee reduction applies to the first semester in the recipient’s first year of study. This scholarship is not available to MBA or HDR students
To apply for this scholarship please complete the USC Cultural Diversity Scholarship Application Form (PDF 79KB) **
For more information about the USC Cultural Diversity Scholarship please contact USC International
USC offers an International Postgraduate Research Scholarship for international higher degree by research students.
While USC is unable to offer any further scholarships or financial aid to international students, a variety of Australian Government scholarships are available.
Students should check with their home institution to find out if other scholarship options are available.
Scholarships are available for postgraduate research students and students who want to study in Australia on Study Abroad or Exchange programs.
Visit the Education Australia website for eligibility and application information.
Australian Scholarships is an initiative of the Australian Government to promote sustainable development and excellence in education in the Asia-Pacific region.
These programmes provide opportunities across the undergraduate, postgraduate and vocational education sectors as well as research and professional development.
- Australian Development Scholarships (ADS)
- Australian Leadership Awards (ALA)
- Australian Leadership Awards Fellowship (ALA Fellowship)
- Endeavour Awards
German students who want to study at USC can apply for various grants and scholarships.
- The Bundesausbildungsförderungsgesetz (BAFOEG) offers stipends for German students studying overseas. Visit the Auslandsbafoeg website.
- The DAAD (German Academic Exchange Service) funds the academic development of outstanding German students, interns, student trainees, postgraduates, young academics and researchers. The DAAD offers grants and scholarships for German students who undertake Study Abroad, undergraduate or postgraduate programs in Australia. Visit the DAAD website.
MAAC Scholarships provide Malaysian students the opportunity to experience Australian culture through education.
Visit The Malaysian Australian Alumni Council (The MAAC) for eligibility and application information.
HELP University students can now apply for the following scholarships at USC:
- USC-HELP Bachelor of Communication — Creative Advertising Scholarship (PDF 415KB) **
- USC-HELP Bachelor of Communication — Communication Studies Scholarship (PDF 436KB) **
- USC-HELP Bachelor of Public Relations Scholarship (PDF 427KB) **
Singapore Polytechnic and Republic Polytechnic students can now apply for the following scholarships at USC:
- USC-IDP Scholarship (PDF 486KB) **
- USC-RP Scholarship (PDF 493KB) **
- USC-SP Scholarship (PDF 491KB) **
- USC-RP Bachelor of Communication Scholarship (PDF 432KB) **
- USC-RP Bachelor of Computer-Based Design Scholarship (PDF 428KB) **
The Abu Dhabi Education Council's (ADEC) Higher Education Sector offers scholarship opportunities for undergraduate and postgraduate degrees.
Visit the ADEC website for eligibility and application information.
** For PDF documents you must have the free Adobe Acrobat Reader, which can be downloaded from the Adobe Download page.