Information for parents and partners
The transition from school to university is a balancing act, and you as parents will play an important role as your son or daughter undergoes this change.
The USC parent newsletter is filled with information to help you support your student in planning for their future. We’ll help you to:
- navigate your way around the many options available
- understand terminology such as OPs and core skills tests
- provide information to help determine the best study options
- plan to finance future study
- best prepare them while still at school
To receive your newsletter in your inbox, complete the registration form.
USC Parent Information Evening
The USC Parent Information Evening is a great opportunity for parents and carers of high school students to understand the university experience, learn about career planning, subject selection, study options at USC and pathways to university. For more information and to register:
Please contact Student Life and Learning located on the ground floor of Building J, for further assistance.