Open Day - Sunday 11 August 2013
Sunday 11 August 2013
Open Day is your chance to come and discover everything that your university can offer. Tour the facilities, attend information sessions, meet the staff and students, find out more about the study programs and get your first taste of student life. Be sure to plan your day and get the most out of your visit.
USC is a place where you have the best of both worlds—obtaining an internationally recognised degree that will prepare you for great jobs both at home and abroad, and a lifestyle that only the Sunshine Coast offers.
At Open Day you can:
- Explore your study and career options – you can choose from more than 140 study programs in the areas of:
- Attend information sessions about programs, pathways to uni, how to apply, study costs, scholarships and financial assistance, support and services.
- Participate in hands-on activities and demonstrations.
- Tour the campus, our state-of-the-art facilities and your accommodation options.
- Chat with current students about their USC experiences and find out why so many students choose to study at USC.
Get the inside scoop on life as a uni student by following our students on Facebook. You can also keep updated with the USC future student newsletter—it's packed with information and stories about careers, students and staff, courses and programs, financial support and what's happening on campus. More information and registration
Maps, directions and parking
Parking is available for visitors to USC at a rate of $3 for 4 hours or less, and $5 for in excess of 4 hours. Ticketless parking meters will accept payment by coins, Mastercard or Visa. Free parking is available at Claymore Road but please note this is located approximately 1 kilometre from the campus (15-minute walk).
Parking maps, directions to USC and a campus map are available from Maps, transport and parking.
Health, Safety and Wellbeing
The University of the Sunshine Coast is committed to the health, safety and wellbeing of all staff, students, visitors, volunteers and contractors.
Please refer to Health, safety and wellbeing for information and a copy of the Health, Safety and Wellbeing (PDF 150KB) information sheet for visitors.
Tel: 07 5430 2890
For a complete listing of all our degrees visit courses and programs.
* For PDF documents you must have the free Adobe Acrobat Reader, which can be downloaded from the Adobe Download page.