Financial Services provides support to the University community in relation to:
- accounts payable and receivable
- cash and asset management
- financial information system
- reports for internal and external stakeholders
- risk management
- financial compliance
The Pro Vice-Chancellor (Corporate Services) and Chief Financial Officer is responsible for a range of commercial activities and for advising the Vice-Chancellor and President and University Council on budget and financial risk management.
Financial Services has three major goals:
- To adopt a continuous improvement culture that seeks to enhance productivity, while complying with governance and accountability obligations.
- Contribute to the University's long-term viability through the strategic development of finance-related plans and major projects.
- To develop an action-oriented, success-driven culture.
For more information contact Financial Services.