Information Technology Services
Information Technology Services (IT Services) provides a range of services to the University community through the development, delivery and support of information and communication technologies (ICT).
- Service Desk and IT support
- staff desktop computing
- audio-visual technology and teaching support
- student computing and laboratory services
- eLearning and multimedia services
- electronic mail and collaboration
- corporate and administrative applications
- the USC Portal and website services
- research and advanced technology computing
- file / storage services, server infrastructure and data centre services
- printing services—in conjunction with Mail and Print Services (MaPS)
- account management and IT security
- internet, campus network and wireless services
- telephone services
IT Services also provides IT purchasing and asset management activities to support the University's ICT environment.
ICT governance within the University is supported by an ICT Governance Committee as well as by a number of application and service support groups. New ICT initiatives are subject to project management methodology and practices.
Contact IT Services