Student Life and Learning
Student Life and Learning staff are ready to help as you make a transition to tertiary study. They can provide timely assistance with any problems that may be affecting your studies and provide a range of support and services.
Visit Student Life and Learning on the ground floor of Building J, or contact Student Life and Learning to make an appointment to speak with Student Life and Learning staff.
- Academic skills services
- Ally Network
- Australian South Sea Islander Services
- Career Connection
- Counselling Service
- Disability support
- English language support
- Equal Opportunity (EO) Online for Students
- Equity Information
- Headstart Program
- Health and wellbeing
- Indigenous Services
- International Student Services (USC International)
- Information for new students
- Student Mentor Program
- Widening participation in higher education
- Work Integrated Learning and Internships
Student drop-in sessions
Academic Skills Advisers
Drop-in sessions of 15 minutes duration are available with Academic Skills Advisers from 12noon–1pm, Monday to Friday, ground floor, Building C. Arrive ten minutes early to avoid disappointment.
Contact Student Life and Learning.