Office of the Deputy Vice-Chancellor
The Office of the Deputy Vice-Chancellor provides professional and administrative support to the Deputy Vice-Chancellor and senior University staff for the management and academic functions of the University.
The Deputy Vice-Chancellor, Professor Birgit Lohmann, oversees the academic (learning, teaching and research) functions of the University and related support areas. The Deputy Vice-Chancellor's portfolio includes:
- Academic Secretariat
- Centre for Support and Advancement of Learning and Teaching
- Faculty of Arts and Business
- Faculty of Science, Health, Education and Engineering
- Information Services
- Strategic Information and Analysis Unit
- Student Administration
- Student Life and Learning
The Executive Officer to the Deputy Vice-Chancellor provides executive level administrative support to the Deputy Vice-Chancellor.