Office of the Pro Vice-Chancellor (Engagement)
The Office of the Pro Vice-Chancellor (Engagement) implements the engagement elements of the University's Strategic Plan, engaging in productive partnerships to further the region's interests and the University's strategic priorities.
The Pro Vice-Chancellor (Engagement), Professor Mike Hefferan, oversees all Engagement activities and partnerships. He is also responsible for the successful operation of the Development Office and the Innovation Centre Sunshine Coast Pty Ltd.
The Executive Assistant to the Pro Vice-Chancellor (Engagement), Lynn Darnell, provides executive support to the Pro Vice-Chancellor (Engagement).
The Administrative Assistant, Office of Engagement, Christine Mays, provides administrative support to the Pro Vice-Chancellor (Engagement).
The Project Manager, Office of Engagement, Pam Wardner, coordinates activities within the Office of the Pro Vice-Chancellor (Engagement) and connects and collaborates with key stakeholders from both within and outside the University.
The Office of the Pro Vice-Chancellor (Engagement) has created Adjunct appointments to provide expert advice on engagement within the University:
- Professor Hugh Lavery, Chairman and Principal Advisor of Australian Environment International (AEI)
- Professor Bob Miles, Immediate Past Executive Director of the Institute for Sustainable Regional Development (ISRD), Central Queensland University
- Professor David Eades, Director Advisory, PricewaterhouseCoopers
- Professor Michael Kerry, Senior Executive Director, Babcock and Brown Australia
- Professor Bob Scott, Retired Member, Land Court of Queensland
- Jeb Brugmann, Urbanist and Author
- Dr Rob Greenwood, Director, the Leslie Harris Centre of Regional Policy and Development, Memorial University of Newfoundland
- Professor Abe Fuks, Past Dean of the Faculty of Medicine, McGill University
- Professor Barbara Holland, Director Academic Initiatives, University of Sydney.