The USC Auditorium in the Innovation Centre is a very adaptable space for a variety of event purposes.
The auditorium has the capacity to comfortably seat up to 500 people theatre style or 330 people banquet style, making it the ideal venue for various dinner functions, conferences, small exhibitions, business lunches and seminars.
With an easy to use ASV touch panel audio visual system, the USC Auditorium is one of the premier function and business venues on the Sunshine Coast. An audio loop facility is also available in this venue.
- is air-conditioned
- is a fully catered venue
- is a licensed venue on request
- can be subdivided into two separate halls to suit a function's requirement or to downsize the main hall
- has a generous foyer area for after-hours functions
- is owned and operated by USC
- nearby parking is available, and is free of charge after 6pm daily and all day on weekends
- contains a stage with ramp access on request
The Auditorium and foyer areas display a significant exhibition of Indigenous artworks.
Other function areas and meeting rooms across the campus may be available on request.
Contact USC Venues for more information and availability of this and other venues.