The Campus Planning and Development team is responsible for the strategic planning of USC's buildings and estates. This includes master planning for all campuses, planning of new campus infrastructure including buildings and grounds and redevelopment of existing infrastructure to enhance the campus experience.
- Master planning
- Strategic Asset Management Plan (SAMP)
- Management of USC Design Standards
- Building planning and design
- Space redesign and strategy
- Project design, management and implementation