Reporting and Analytics, Insights and Analytics Unit (IAU), supports the University to achieve its strategic goals and objectives by undertaking the following activities:
- Collection, analysis and reporting of core performance data relating to the University's Strategic Plan (refer to Planning and Reporting Framework - Governing Policy) to support evidence-based decision making and future planning.
- Development and production of the comprehensive model for student load projection and associated income.
- Management and development of the enterprise Data Warehouse (DW) and Business Intelligence (BI) solution.
- Coordination of legislative and statutory reporting requirements relating to students, including liaison with the Australian Government regarding UniSC's Funding Agreement and associated funding mechanisms.
- Development, coordination and analysis of student feedback obtained through UniSC and national surveys including: Evaluation of courses and teaching (eVALU8), Graduate Outcomes Survey (GOS); including analysis of graduate employers' feedback obtained through the Employer Satisfaction Survey (ESS), Graduate Outcomes Survey - Longitudinal (GOS-L), Student Experience Survey (SES) and management of the Student Survey - Operational Policy.
- Provision of reports and insight relating to student statistics, performance measures and enterprise business analytics.
- Response to ad-hoc queries regarding student information, data files and bespoke analysis.