Health Safety and Wellbeing training modules
This online training for staff includes the following modules:
- Health, Safety and Wellbeing This training is mandatory and must by completed by all staff on commencement of employment and annually between 1 January - 31 March each year.
- Fire and Emergency Preparedness This training is mandatory and must be completed by all staff on commencement of employment and annually between 1 January and 31 March each year.
- Manual Handling (completed as required by Work Area Manager)
The modules are accessible in Canvas:
Each module will take approximately 15 minutes to complete. At the end of each module, staff will be required to complete an assessment with a pass rate of 80%.
HSW for Students – Strongly recommended
This online training module covers three key areas:
- health and safety at UniSC
- potential hazards at UniSC
- emergency situations.
This module will take approximately 15 minutes to complete.
At the end of the module there is a short assessment.
The module is accessible in Canvas, under:
- Health Safety and Wellbeing Annual Training Modules (Students)
HSW for Volunteers and Contractors Online Safety Training
All contractors and volunteers who work at or for UniSC must complete an annual online safety training. For information on how to access HSW for Volunteers and Contractors training.