USC Moreton Bay
Date: Saturday 8 May 2021
Time: 2:30pm - 4:00pm (includes light refreshments)
Where: USC Moreton Bay Campus, 1 Moreton Parade, Petrie QLD, (next to the Petrie train station)
Who should attend: USC graduates and their guests
Cost: No charge and parking is free
During the afternoon you will hear about the campus and its journey so far, take a guided tour and finish with light refreshments and the opportunity to mingle with fellow alumni and guests.
About the campus
USC Moreton Bay’s 16,000 m2 campus has everything you’d expect from a world-class university – all located within three levels under one roof.
Designed by award-winning architects Hassell Studios and built by national construction company Hansen Yuncken, the foundation building includes:
- A flexible 460-seat capacity auditorium for teaching and community events
- $15 million worth of state-of-the-art technology
- Nursing simulation and science labs, including a large "Super lab" facility where experiments using chemicals can be safely carried out
- Engineering labs, with specialist areas for robotics, advanced manufacturing, fluid mechanics, thermodynamics, geomechanics and civil construction
- Library, student services and support facilities, and cafe/retail shops