Beginner and Elementary Courses
USC is offering short courses in a range of different languages and skill levels to suit your ability and aspirations. Our reputation for delivering a quality teaching experience through highly proficient teaching staff in a relaxed learning environment will give you every opportunity to succeed.
Choose from 4 different languages
French, Japanese, Italian, and Spanish
* Not all languages offered in elementary classes
The courses are coordinated by Dr Peter Grainger, School of Education, an applied linguist with a PhD in Language Learning Strategies, and an experienced teacher for 25 years in Queensland schools. The courses are delivered by practising accredited school teachers.
Both beginner and elementary* courses are available and are delivered over an 8 week period, 2 hours per week from 6pm to 8pm.
Beginner language course dates
- 19 October
A$360 registration fee
Visit the events page
For further information contact Dr Peter Grainger Peter.Grainger@usc.edu.au
or the Office of Engagement email@example.com
- Talk Mandarin Chinese book and CD pack
- Talk French 1
- New Italian Espresso 1 Textbook and DVD
- Marugoto: Japanese language and culture Starter A1 Coursebook
- Talk Spanish book and CD pack
Talk German 1 (Book/CD Pack)
- Let's Speak Indonesian: Ayo Berbahasa Indonesia Volume 1