This safeTALK workshop offers participants practical knowledge of how to identify someone at risk of suicide and link them to life-saving services.
- Four-hour training workshop to increase suicide alertness, contributing to a suicide-safer community.
- Learn simple yet effective TALK steps: Tell, Ask, Listen, and KeepSafe.
- Hands-on skills practice and development.
- Expect to feel challenged, empowered and hopeful.
- Certificate of attendance and workbooks provided.
COST: Free (value $120)
CATERING: Tea, coffee and biscuits provided
FACILITATOR: Susan Griffith
REGISTRATIONS: Essential via Eventbrite