For counsellors, social workers, psychologists, therapists
Navigating Resilience Pathways: Practical counselling activities to build client strengths
Presenter: Dr Mark Pearson. A Senior Lecturer in Counselling at USC, postgraduate program leader and Director of the USC Counselling Clinic.
The five therapeutic activities explored in this workshop include:
- Enhancing therapeutic connections through use of image and symbols;
- Supporting timeline life reviews;
- Helping clients find their natural intelligence strengths;
- Recognising, exploring and applying strengths;
- Gaining support through cultural resources.
When: Friday 25 September 9am to 1pm
Where: USC Counselling & Wellbeing Clinic
Level 2, C-Square Tower, 54 – 62 Currie St., Nambour