You're invited to USC's exclusive Professional Development Day. We’ll bring you the latest updates about USC programs and initiatives as well as feature special guest speaker Dr Emily Ross. Join us for unique insight into current curriculum influences and hear from Dr Ross highlighting how to ensure minimum disruption during a time of curriculum change.
At this free event, you will:
- Hear from USC’s Dr Emily Ross about the latest insights into the current issues driving curriculum change.
- Discover what research suggests are the impacts of curriculum change.
- Find out what suite of activities the USC Student Recruitment team has in store for 2022.
- Hear the latest news and updates on USC’s future-focused programs.
- Receive accredited professional development hours in alignment with the QCT professional standards.
Date: Friday 18 February 2022
Time: 9.30am - 1.35pm (registration opens at 9.15am, bus departs Sippy Downs for USC Moreton Bay at 8.15am)
Location: The Auditorium, Foundation Building, USC Moreton Bay, 1 Moreton Parade, Petrie.
Parking: See Maps and Parking for details. Please note limited complimentary parking will be available in Carpark 1 of the Foundation Building. We are located close to Petrie Train Station and encourage the use of active transport or car-pooling where possible. Petrie Train Station carpark is reserved for rail commuters only and fines do apply.
Bus: A shuttle bus from USC Sunshine Coast will be available, departing from the transit centre at USC Sunshine Coast at 8.15am. The bus will depart USC Moreton Bay at 1.40pm with expected return to USC Sunshine Coast at 3.00pm. Final shuttle bus details will be sent to registered attendees who indicate they will be accessing the bus.
Who should attend: Career advisors, school leadership and teaching staff
If you have any accessibility requirements or questions regarding this event, please email email@example.com.