USC Buranga Camps have been postponed for the moment. Schools will be notified by invitation when the camps recommence.
Our camps provide an opportunity for students to improve their self-efficacy and self-concept. Students engage in activities that explore identity, interpersonal and cultural relationships and decision making in a culturally safe and supportive environment. The sessions are delivered by USC Indigenous Services staff.
- USC Buranga Senior Leadership Camp Years 11 and 12
- USC Buranga Camp Years 9 and 10
- Literacy and Numeracy, Information and Communication Technology (ICT) Capability
- Critical and Creative thinking, Personal and Social Capability
- Ethical and Inter-cultural understanding
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Histories and Cultures
Funding Source: Indigenous Student Success Program
For more information: contact Indigenous@usc.edu.au