Nominate your outstanding Year 10 students
The Rise, and Shine award is an opportunity to reward two of your Year 10 students who are enthusiastic leaders in their school and community and display an innovative and passionate approach to their learning.
What will recipients of the award receive?
- Acknowledgement of their efforts with a certificate of recognition from USC
- An official awards pack including a journal and a $50 voucher to assist with their future study and help them get the equipment they need to make the most of their senior studies.
Schools are encouraged to present the USC Rise, and Shine awards at their school awards ceremony.
All nominations must be received by 5pm Friday 29 October. An official awards pack will posted to your school within 14 days of receiving your school's nomination.
Eligibility and selection criteria
The Rise, and Shine award for excellence will be bestowed on two outstanding recipients from each school who meet the necessary leadership and aspirational criteria.
A Rise, and Shine award recipient:
- Is an enthusiastic leader in their school and community
- Shines in their learning through effort, passion and innovation
To be eligible for selection, an applicant must be:
- Enrolled in Year 10 at a Queensland Secondary School in the Moreton Bay, Sunshine Coast, Brisbane North, Gympie or Fraser Coast regions
- Intending to pursue university studies upon completion of Year 12
For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org