We use highly developed project management, administrative, financial and monitoring systems to design and deliver top quality advice to meet individual client needs.
Our team has been recognised by the Australian Government for outstanding work in Indonesia and we received a national citation at the 2012 Teaching and Learning Awards in Canberra.
We work in the following areas:
- resource and funding mobilisation
- proposal design
- grant applications
- project implementation
- course logistics
- project financial management
- participant welfare and support
- project monitoring and evaluation
- forum and conference management
Our team is highly experienced at program logistics in Australia and on the ground overseas, including making sure knowledge transfer needs are always met.
- Our team works with international partners that include donor organisations, managing contractors and international governments to help empower developing communities.
- Our programs explore best practice and give participants the opportunity to discuss key issues with expert practitioners and with each other.
- We deliver experiential learning approaches that allow participants to reflect on their new learning, skills and experiences. Continued reflective practice is encouraged as a way to ensure program outcomes remain useful and meaningful in the future.
- We provide research-based tailored programs to meet the specific individual requirements of international organisations.
- We are committed to research through program monitoring and evaluation and to measure the positive impact of development programs.
- Program content is assessed throughout its delivery to ensure it's relevant to participants' skills sets and to assist USC Centre for International Development, Social Entrepreneurship and Leadership, clients and partners to determine the benefits for our alumni.
- Post-program research to determine how well alumni are applying new skills and knowledge in their home countries and how effectively they are using their newly-created Australian networks.
Our specialist programs are aligned with the University of the Sunshine Coast's School of Education, concentrating on primary teaching, and on USC research areas. These include:
- education and teacher training
- community and preventative health
- climate change adaptation
- environmental sustainability
- environmentally and socially responsible tourism
- Our team provides ongoing support for alumni in their roles as change agents through follow up visits and via information technologies, including social media.