Engage with USC for lifelong learning
Continuing Education short courses are for people like you - curious, creative, and keen to keep learning!
Whether you are interested in studying for personal or professional development, these short courses are open to everyone. Learn from USC experts and industry professionals, and enjoy world class teaching facilities at your university, in your community.
- 13 September: Grammar fundamentals
- 17 September: Writing for tweens, teens and young adults
- 18 September: Careers bootcamp: using technology and planning your career
- 18 September: MS Excel for absolute beginners
- 24-25 September: PATH training
- 25 September: Photography fundamentals
- 27 September: Subtraction cutting workshop
- 1-3 October: eDiscovery vacation camps
- 2 October: Learning more tools with MS Excel
- 3-4 October: JP/CDec training - USC SouthBank
- 8 October: Creative writing
- 12 & 19 October: JP/CDec training - USC Sunshine Coast
- 14 October: Beginner language courses
- 15 October: Present like no-ones's watching: public speaking skills
- 16 October: Intermediate MS Excel
- 28-29 October: JP/CDec training - USC Fraser Coast
- 29 October: Project management
- 30 October: Advanced 'intermediate' MS Excel
Any of our short courses can be delivered at your organisation, or we will customise a course to meet the specific learning and development needs of your teams. To discuss corporate education options, please call us on 07 5430 1127.