Engage with USC for lifelong learning
Continuing Education short courses are for people like you - curious, creative, and keen to keep learning!
Whether you are interested in studying for personal or professional development, these short courses are open to everyone. Learn from USC experts and industry professionals, and enjoy world class teaching facilities at your university, in your community.
- 14 March: Mastering photography
- 19 March: Project management
- 20 March: Ukes Alive! Ukulele for beginners
- 26 March: Smart conflict for leaders
- 27 March: Present like no-one's watching:public speaking skills
- 5 April: Grammar fundamentals
- 15 April: QJA Justice of the Peace training (USC SouthBank)
- 16 April: QJA Commissioner for Declarations training (USC SouthBank)
- 16 April: Writing for non-fiction:from planning to publishing
- 30 April: Smart emotions for leaders
Any of our short courses can be delivered at your organisation, or we will customise a course to meet the specific learning and development needs of your teams. To discuss corporate education options, please call us on 07 5430 1127.