Engage with USC for lifelong learning
Continuing Education short courses are for people like you - curious, creative, and keen to keep learning!
Whether you are interested in studying for personal or professional development, these short courses are open to everyone. Learn from USC experts and industry professionals, and enjoy world class teaching facilities at your university, in your community.
- 6 November: Travel taster language courses
- 8 November: Memoir and life-writing workshop
- 13 November: Careers bootcamp: job applications and interview skills
- 14 November: Writing for tweens, teens and young adults
- 15 November: Grammar fundamentals
- 19 November: How to self-publish an eBook
- 8 December: Romance writing 101
- 11 December: Careers bootcamp: job search technology and planning your future
Any of our short courses can be delivered at your organisation, or we will customise a course to meet the specific learning and development needs of your teams. To discuss corporate education options, please call us on 07 5430 1127.