Topics covered include;
- Facilitating a positive and productive sporting journey for your child
- Developing safe and accountable environments for your child’s sporting experiences
- Mental strategies to help you play to your full potential
- Understanding big game challenges
- In game techniques to help you rebound from mistakes
Speaker: Dr Geoff Lovell (PhD Manc.Met, BSc(Hons) St Mary's College UK.) is a Senior Lecturer in Psychology at USC. He has been recognised nationally as an outstanding teacher for his excellence in inspiring and motivating students to learn. Geoff is also a registered psychologist and a coach who has been to numerous major international sporting championships as a member of national teams including five European Championships, four World Championships, the 2002 Commonwealth Games, and the 2008 Beijing Paralympic Games. Geoff feels privileged to have worked very closely with World Cup, European Championship, World Championship, and Paralympic and Olympic medal winners.