USC is offering short courses in a range of different languages and skill levels to suit your ability and aspirations. Our reputation for delivering a quality teaching experience through highly proficient teaching staff in a relaxed learning environment will give you every opportunity to succeed.
- Interact and speak with native speakers on a regular basis during classes to practice your new skills
- Access to modern, state of the art classrooms.
- Learn from practising, accredited school teachers with up-to-date communicative language teaching pedagogy and teaching resources
- Develop close relationships with fellow students of all languages through sharing stories and exchanging language learning tips
Choose from 6 different languages
Chinese (Mandarin), French, German, Japanese, Italian and Spanish
* Not all languages offered in the elementary classes
The courses are coordinated by Dr Peter Grainger, School of Education, an applied linguist with a PhD in Language Learning Strategies, and an experienced teacher for 25 years in Queensland schools. The courses are delivered by practising accredited school teachers.
Both beginner and elementary courses are available and are held over an 8 week period, 2hrs/week from 6-8pm. The next iteration of courses will be offered in early February 2019.
A$360 registration fee
How to register
To register your interest please email us