Are you feeling ready to sit the QCS Test? Do you need some help to prepare and focus for the exam?
Designed specifically for Year 12 students, this workshop will revise and reinforce the generic skills that students work with across their subjects. Practice exercises using past QCS papers will ensure students feel confident and prepared going into the exam.
- Writing to stimulus material
- Answering short response papers
- Tackling multiple choice questions
- Developing resilience
Benefits for students
- Advise on how to achieve higher academic outcomes
- Review study skills to build confidence and gain competence
- Revise problem solving and reasoning skills
- Learn through hands-on activities
- Tips on how to prepare for exams
Rosemary Horn coordinates the Bachelor of Primary Education Program at USC Gympie. Rosemary has over 30 years' experience teaching high school students in the Sunshine Coast region. Her academic credentials include an Executive Master of Business Administration (EMBA), Bachelor of Education, Diploma of Teaching, Certificate IV in Training and Assessment and is a PhD candidate. Rosemary has a passion for teaching students and assisting them achieve their full academic potential.
When: Thursday 12 July - 8.30am -2.30pm
To register: Visit the event page
Morning tea will be provided; students are encouraged to bring their own lunch.
For more information email: firstname.lastname@example.org