USC presents an exclusive dreams into action workshop day for Year 11 and 12 students who shine in business, innovation, entrepreneurship, social enterprise or community involvement.
- Date: Friday 10 May
- Time: 10am-2pm
- Venue: USC Sunshine Coast, Innovation Centre
- RSVP: to register places for your students, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and include the teachers name, contact details and how many students you will bring. If you would like to bring more than allocated in your email invitation, please contact us to see if spaces are available.
Aimed to inspire and motivate our next generation of social enterprise and entrepreneurial world-changers. Students will participate in two activities across the day and learn key tools to apply to their everyday life including importance of persistence, determination, resilience and creating social impact.
Learning outcomes from the day include:
- how to take ideas to the next level and set realistic goals to achieve
- greater awareness of global issues and social impact
- social enterprise in an Australian context and understanding of varying business models
- learning about perseverance and overcoming challenges
- goal setting for their senior schooling years and transition to life after high school
- empower students to articulate their ‘why’, and the fundamentals of the ‘how’