The USC Clinical Trials Centre (CTC) is a greenfield initiative launched in 2015 after extensive consultation and planning, with industry input. Our aim is to be a hub for the clinical research capacity of the Sunshine Coast, supported by an experienced management and clinical research team.
The CTC is strongly positioned to provide expert services in conducting Phase II, III, IV and observational drug and device clinical trials across a growing portfolio of therapeutic areas.
Access to diagnostic services and tests:
- local accredited NATA (National Association of Testing Authorities, Australia) pathology
- respiratory function testing
- radiology and medical imaging
All clinical trials equipment is calibrated annually and certification maintained according to regulatory guidelines.
- fully equipped clinic room including ECG, vitals monitor, crash cart, oxygen
- laboratory facilities for sample processing pre-shipment to central laboratories
- access-controlled drug storage (ambient or refrigerated)
- freezers: -20°C, -70°C and -80°C
- refrigerators: separate drug and sample storage at 2-8°
- refrigerated centrifuges
All drug and sample storage locations, ambient, refrigerated or frozen, are digitally temperature monitored with alarms to 24/7 support.
Contact the Clinical Trials Centre for more information or if you have specialised equipment requirements.