Benestar is the Employee Assistance Program (EAP) provider for USC staff. To access Benestar's services and support call 1300 360 364.
As a USC staff member you and your immediate family and household members have access to MyCoach; your personal and confidential support for navigating your way through life. MyCoach offers a range of services, from strategies to improve your working relationships to guidance for establishing better work-life-balance. MyCoach can assist with support around mental health, an impartial person to discuss relationship challenges, strategies to manage stress or guidance on parenting issues.
Whatever your need, MyCoach specialised coaches are available to help.
MyCoach for Managers
In addition to the MyCoach services available to all staff, managers and supervisors can also receive support when working through any team or individual staff issues or challenges. Managers and supervisors often seek support for an variety of issues:
- I have a staff member who is regularly arriving late and seems distressed. What is the best way for me to check on their wellbeing?
- One of my team has just confided they have a mental health issue. How should I best support them?
- I am about to have a difficult performance discussion and need some assistance to manage my own emotions.
- I have a team member that regularly turns up with bruises and I am concerned they may be experiencing family violence. What is the best way to approach this with them and provide support?
BeneHub is your health and wellbeing portal. it's an always accessible resources that lets you take charge of your own wellbeing.
The regularly updated library of tools, blogs, podcasts, animations, videos and learning modules is designed to help you thrive. Topics are designed to help you with all aspects of your life:
- LIFE - different life stages, change, grief and loss
- BODY - exercise, fitness, sleep, nutrition and healthy habits
- MONEY - budgets, debt, saving and retirement planning
- RELATIONSHIPS - work relationships, partner relationships and friendships
- WORK - from better work-life balance to enhancing performance
- FAMILY - parenting, elder care, family violence, extended and blended families
- MIND - from managing stress to mental health
To access BeneHub visit Benestar and click on the BeneHub Login at the top right hand side of the screen. Use the Access Codes below to login.