We are committed to minimising risks and providing support, guidelines and resources to assist the USC community to fulfil their health and safety obligations.
- Smoke-free USC
- Working in confined spaces - guideline
- Excavation work - guideline
- Work involving a risk of falling - guideline
Any individual or group organising an event (of any nature or size), on any USC campus, must complete an event risk assessment:
Risk Assessment and Management
All of us have obligations under the Work Health and Safety Act 2011 (Qld) to:
- eliminate risks to health and safety where possible
- minimise risks as far as is reasonably practicable where eliminating them isn’t possible.
If you are undertaking a task, project or activity and it is foreseen that there is risk to health and safety a risk assessment must be undertaken. Please contact email@example.com for a copy of our risk assessment.