In the event of an emergency, news and information will be posted to this webpage and via some or all of these channels:
- USC website homepage
- USC Facebook account: www.facebook.com/unisunshinecoast
- USC Twitter account: www.twitter.com/usceduau
- Campus LED signage on the rim roads
- Text message to staff and students
- USC DGStaffNotifications email account
- USC DGStudentNotifications email account
- USC tenants email list (including Education Queensland, AEIOU Childcare Centre, Innovation Centre, Coop Bookshop, U3A, Sports Precinct)
The priority and usage of the communications channels is to be immediately determined between the Media and Messaging Manager and Communications Manager based on the nature and level of emergency.
Ensure your contact details are up to date in USC Central or USC Staff to ensure you receive email and mobile phone messages.
Please familiarise youself with campus security and safety.