The University of the Sunshine Coast is committed to the principles of equity and freedom from discrimination in employment and education.
EO Online supports this commitment to equity through a comprehensive self-paced, online training program about equal opportunity and legal responsibilities. The interactive program is available for all staff of the University.
Staff operate under a Code of Conduct, and the University also has specific policies and procedures to promote equity and eliminate discriminatory and harassing practices and to provide a means of redress where discrimination or harassment has occurred:
- Equity and Diversity - Governing Policy
- Anti-Discrimination and Freedom from Bullying and Harassment (Staff) - Governing Policy
- Guidelines for the Resolution of Complaints - Staff
- Anti-Discrimination and Freedom from Bullying and Harassment (Students) - Governing Policy
- Anti-Discrimination and Freedom from Bullying and Harassment (Students) - Procedures
- Sexual Harassment Prevention (Students) - Governing Policy
USC’s public report on Workplace Gender Equality Act 2012
The University is required to provide a public report annually under the Workplace Gender Equality Act 2012.
Download USC's Workplace Gender Equality Agency Public Report 2017-18 (PDF 350KB) or contact Human Resources for an accessible version.