Design the 2022 student diary cover!
Calling all artists, creatives and design enthusiasts. It’s time to make your mark on 2022 by designing next year’s student diary cover.
Highlight your creative flair, showcase your skills and build your portfolio by entering the 2022 Student Diary Cover Artwork Competition. Entries close midnight 18 July!
We’re on the hunt for some unique student designs to wrap the 2022 student diary cover.
All you have to do is submit an original design or illustration that draws inspiration from this year's theme 'Life Below Water'.
Theme: Life Below Water
The Sunshine Coast is internationally renowned for our marine biodiversity and pristine coastline. USC was ranked one of the top universities internationally for our teaching and research in the theme of 'Life Below Water' - one of the core Sustainable Development Goals designed to create a better world by 2030.
Life Below Water explores how healthy oceans and seas are essential to our existence. They cover 70 percent of our planet and we rely on them for food, energy and water.
How to enter
Submit your design to email@example.com, follow the required specifications for your artwork in the T&Cs, and include:
- your full name
- student ID
- the program you are studying, and;
- a title and a brief statement (of no more than 500 words) in relation to how the design entry represents 'Life Below Water'.
Visit the 2022 Student Diary Cover Artwork Competition T&Cs for full details.
Each Design Entry must:
- be an original work;
- artwork must not contain text;
- be submitted as a high resolution (300 dpi) image;
- be submitted via PDF; Adobe InDesign or Adobe Illustrator only;
- if submitted as a PDF of a scanned entry, be at least 300dpi;
- be no smaller than 297 x 210 mm (A4 portrait);
- be able to be replicated on a CMYK off-set printing process (e.g. vector or at least 300dpi);
- account for logos being placed on or beside the Design Entry;
- include a mock-up of the Design Entry as an A5 diary cover (front and back);
- include a brief statement of no more than 500 words in relation to the Design Entry; and
- include a name or title as part of the brief statement.
2021 winner - 'We Can Change the World' by Danielle Ramsay
2021 Student Diary Cover Artwork Competition Winner
Meet last year's winner Danielle Ramsay, the artist of 'We Can Change the World' and find out what inspired her to create her winning artwork entry.