Get up-to-date information and advice about how to structure and tailor your resume for maximum impact. This workshop focuses on writing your degree-related resume as well as providing useful tips for writing a part-time or casual work resume.
This workshop will show you:
- Which layout and headings to use and why
- How to identify and highlight your skills, including your transferable skills from previous employment
- What to include and what to leave out
- How to tailor to specific positions
- Opening profile/career objective examples that make you shine
Book your place online via Student Hub.